TheBestCPCheatsAndTips©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide

Go down

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Empty Club Penguin Beginners Guide

Post  TheFlame12 Fri Sep 02, 2011 5:44 pm

Club Penguin Beginners Guide

If you are New in Club Penguin, this will Help you with everything you have to know to Get Started.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Club-penguin-beginners-guide

First to start off, whenever you enter the world of Club Penguin, you will have a Blue ring around your Penguin. This lets you know that this is your Penguin. Your screen name will also appear below your Penguin.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Name-and-circle

If you click on the ground in a random Place, you will notice that you will move there.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Moving

You can also click on doors and other items to explore different rooms and items.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Click-on-doors

Click on yourself to open up your Player Card. On your Player Card you will find 1 tab on the right side of it.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Player-card

Click on the arrow to see what items you have.
Club Penguin Beginners Guide Itemsi

At the very bottom of your Player Card you will see the amount of Coins you have earned. You can earn coins by playing the amazing Games of Club Penguin or you can use these Coins to buy items like Backgrounds and Colors, or if your a Member you can buy more things like Clothes and secret items.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Coins

Once another Player enters the room, you can Click on them to open up their Player Card.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Nicknames-player-card

Here, you can find out more about them, you can ask them to be your Buddy by Clicking the Smiley Face,

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Nicknames-player-card-2

Send them a Card by Clicking on the Picture of an Envelope (NOT SHOWN), Click on the Skull icon to Ignore them, or the Badge Symbol to Report them if they are breaking the Rules.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Nicknames-player-card-6

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Nicknames-player-card-4

You can Talk to People using the Easy-Chat. This is at the bottom in the blue bar, it is the farthest to the left. The Easy-Chat comes with many sayings to help you talk to other Penguins.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Easy-chat

You can also use the Open-Chat which is the big bar within the blue bar. This allows you to Chat openly if the words you are looking for aren’t in the Easy-Chat Box.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Blue-bar-chatting

You can also show Emotion by using the Emoticon Symbols. Emoticon is an emotion expressed through an icon, like the ones on your blue bar. To open up a Page with Emoticons hit the Fappy Face button, this will show many Faces like angry, sad, happy etc.
You can do Actions like Dance, Wave and Sit by using the Action Symbol next to the Emoticon button. For fun, you can throw a Snowball by Clicking on the Snowball button next to the Action icon. On the other side of the blue bar we will start with the Star icon. This opens up your Player Card in case you can’t Click on your Penguin due to overcrowding or something like that.
Next to the Star, you will see the other Smiley but this time not as happy, but still in a good mood! Clicking on this allows you to look at your Buddies in case you want to know which one is where.
The next icon is a Picture of a House. Use this to visit your own Igloo if you want to.
And the last icon is used if you need Information about your Penguin or you want to edit something like your Password, or become a Member, etc. It also shows how many days old your Penguin is and how many Buddies you have.
That’s all for the tool bar, now lets move on to something a little more important like icons in the corners of your Screen.
If you look at the top, right of your Screen you will see a badge with an “M” on it. This is the Moderator symbol, or the Secret agent icon. You can Click this to become a Secret Agent but only if you have been in Club Penguin for 30 days or more. The reason so is because you need to know Club Penguin and what is considered good and bad.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Moderator-symbol

Now in the top, left corner, you will see a Newspaper. This is the Penguin Times News. You should read this to know what is going on in Club Penguin and to know the upcoming events. Sometimes you will see an envelope or a card with a Smile on it in this corner of your Screen. The Envelope is an invitation from somebody asking you to be their Buddy or an acceptance of someone being your Buddy. The card with the Smile on it is a greeting from any possible Penguin.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Lol

And in the bottom, left corner you will see a MAP. This is your easy way to help get around Club Penguin. You will see many Places on this Map, you can see what they are by putting your mouse over them. But be aware that some things in Club Penguin are hidden and it will be your job to find them!

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Map

Now: What would I do if I'd be New in Club Penguin??

The 1st thing I would do if I'd be New in Club Penguin is look around and Waddle through different places. I'd try to remember everything I saw, everything I heard and everything I did.

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Puffle+shop

The 2nd thing I would do if I'd be New in Club Penguin is go and get my Tour Guide Hat. You can get your Tour Guide Hat at the Ski Village, there will be a little Post with a Sign that says "Tours" on top. Click the Post and you will have to take a Test, so you will have to know a little about Club Penguin. When you're Done and you have your Hat, Click on the Post again and there will be a Tour Guide Book that Explains how to give Tours. The Post looks like this:

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Tours

The 3rd thing I would do if I'd be New in Club Penguin is to Play some Fun Games.
HINT: The Pizzatron 3000 Game is really good if you want to earn like 600 coins

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Pizza

When you have earned 3000 coins or somethig, I would go shopping for New Clothes.
PLEASE NOTE: You can only buy Items if you are a Member. What does the word "Member" mean? The word Member is something Special you have to be so you could do Special Stuff. If you want to be a Member on Club Penguin it will cost $5 per month. Click here to get your Membership!

After when your Done doing everything I just told you, I'd like to Meet New Friends!
HINT: Beying Nice is the Key for Meeting New Friends!

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Hello

If you want to Add that person as your Buddy, all you have to do is Click him or her and Click the little Smiley Face:

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Add

If you want to Waddle to a Different Place, the Map is here:

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Images

Click it and you will be Able to go anywhere you want!!

Club Penguin Beginners Guide Where

This was kind of everything you have to Know to Get Started in Club Penguin. Hope I Helped...

Waddle around and meet new friends! Smile
TheFlame12
TheFlame12
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/jillandian323

Back to top Go down