TheBestCPCheatsAndTips©
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Updates...

Go down

Updates... Empty Updates...

Post  ~²ººº~( Lake )~²ººº~ Fri Oct 14, 2011 10:34 pm

Hello Im Here With CP USpdates For You I Got The Links For Clubpenguincheatsy

he we go

Club Penguin has released the brand new Better Igloos Catalog for the Halloween Party 2011. This catalog is full of brand new furniture items that can turn your igloo into an extremely spooky lair! We have provided all of the Club Penguin Better Igloos Catalog Cheats October 2011:

On page 1 click on the candy to receive the terrifying ghost tissue. A hilarious item that’s really spooky at the same time!

Updates... 1

On page 1 click the pumpkin to get the cauldron. One of Club Penguin’s older items that has returned to this Better Igloos October 2011 Catalog.

Updates... 2

On page 1 click the ghost mouth to get the plasma ball. Another old item that has returned to this October edition.

Updates... 3

On page 1 click the 230 on the slime to get the control terminal.

Updates... 10

On page one, click the s in wall bats to get the iron chandelier.

Updates... 13

On page 2 click the laughing lantern to get the perched puffle statue. A past item that wasn’t out for a long time that has finally returned.

Updates... 4

On page 2 click the glowing grin to get the candelabra. A VERY old item that has finally returned.

Updates... 5

On page 2 click the y in spooky surprise for the laboratory desk:

Updates... 12

On page 2 click the stone wall to get the crystal ball. An item that was out not too long ago that has come back for the Halloween 2011 Party!

Updates... 6

On page 3 click the antique clock to get the torn carpet. Yet another older item that Club Penguin has decided to bring back.

Updates... 7

On page 3 click on the haunted house door to get the spider web:

Updates... 11

On page 3 click the jack-o-lights to get the tombstone. One of the oldest items on Club Penguin has finally returned.

Updates... 8

On page 3 click the haunted mansion to get the pile o’ goo. Everyone’s favorite green item is back!

Updates... 9

Those are all the Catalog Cheats for the October 2011 Better Igloos Catalog. I really enjoyed these items and I can’t wait to decorate my igloo for the Club Penguin Halloween Party 2011. I think I’m going to design my igloo into a secret lair! Let me know what your igloo will be in a comment below.

Updates... Screen-shot-2011-10-13-at-9.51.05-PM-150x108

Club Penguin has released the Club Penguin Igloo Upgrades Catalog for October 2011. It features brand new igloos and features that will help spookify your igloo for the Club Penguin Halloween Party 2011. Below we have provided all of the Igloo Upgrades Catalog October 2011 Cheats below, please follow them step by step:

<p>1:
Continue reading Club Penguin Igloo Upgrades Catalog Cheats October-November 2011

-Club Penguin Cheats 2011

Updates... 61-150x92

Hey penguins!

With the recent puffle updates with notifications for puffle statuses there has been a new addition added to the Club Penguin map. When you click on the puffle tab on the map you can now see what puffle you can play each game with. Check out this new map update below.

<p>Do
Continue reading Club Penguin October 2011 Map Update

Updates... 11-150x78

Hey penguins! Below we will providing all of the Club Penguin Field Ops 51 Cheats

<p>Check you spy phones if you are a EPF agent you will notice the flashing sign of a new field op. Check your spy phone and report to the HQ for your assignment. This is the Club Penguin Field Ops
Continue reading Club Penguin Field Op #51 Cheats

Updates... 2011-10-13_215840

Today, puffles are now much easier to take care of. When you first login to the game, you will receive a notification. Unfortunately, with these pictures, I cannot tell you what it is meant to say. (The update is not fully complete)

<p>When you click the arrow, you will automatically be brought to your igloo.
Continue reading Club Penguin Puffle Update October 2011

Updates... 2011-10-13_214144-150x85

Hey penguins!

There has been a new newspaper released to the island of Club Penguin today telling us about the latest Club Penguin news and the upcoming events and parties coming up for the new couple of weeks. Check out this weeks Club Penguin Times

<p>Featured Story- The featured story of this weeks newspaper tells us
Continue reading Club Penguin Times Issue #312

Updates... Screen-shot-2011-10-13-at-10.02.30-PM-150x81

Today, all Club Penguin agents got a new message from Director. Let’s take a look at what he he had to say.

If you can not read what this successfully says, it quotes:

<p>We have not yet decided what to do with Herbert. Moving him may be too dangerous. For now we must
Continue reading Club Penguin EPF Message From Director October 2011

Updates... 2011-10-13_234028-150x65

Club Penguin is preparing for the Halloween Party that will be arriving on October 20th. The party will be fairly long since it will last up until November first well after Halloween. In celebration of this party a new login screen has been added to the start page:

Click for full size-

<p>I am
Continue reading Club Penguin Halloween Party 2011 Login Screen

Updates... Screenshot_4-150x94

<p>On the Club Penguin Blog, there was another post from Happy77. It’s about the Puffle Update and Puffle Handler Mascot. The new puffle updates will come out on Friday (tomorrow) , because they are taking a little longer working on the updates. The Club Penguin team is also coming up with names of the Puffle
Continue reading Club Penguin Puffle Update and Puffle Handler Mascot

Updates... 2011-10-13_153357-150x48

Hey penguins!

<p>The recent release of puffle hats has brought us to new plush toys with puffle hats. You can now pre order them now and they will start shipping in November. There are currently 2 new puffles available to pre order the third puffle hat that we have seen pictures of we do
Continue reading Club Penguin Puffle Hat Plush Toys Available in November

~²ººº~( Lake )~²ººº~
~²ººº~( Lake )~²ººº~

Back to top Go down